Friday, September 9, 2011

Picture updates

Daisy's Coffee kids were 5 weeks on Tuesday:



And Charm's flowers 6 weeks old today:

I'll start weaning them on Sunday by restricting their mom's access to their pen and feeding soft kibble several times a day. Mom will be allowed to nurse after they've had some solid food. I'll be combining the 2 litters this week and enlarging their sleeping area to allow for more play. Hopefully they will continue to hit the UGO but if not, I'll just make it a little smaller to help them succeed.

Painters are coming Monday - Wed so the pups will be moved to the studio until I can put thir house back together and put their pen back up. RED paint! A nice dark "wine" is going on one accent wall with a tan-ish color on the others walls. I'm excited. Especially since I'm not the one doing it! =)

No comments: