Friday, September 9, 2011

Those darn pups!

Well first, little Ms Sweet Pea has discovered her agility gene. Two mornings now I have found her outside her xpen, sleeping with the adults. This morning I couldn't find her right away and then her pretty little head pops up from a scrunched up blanket. Another Zorro in the making with that jumping gene! I tried to make the "wall" taller after the first night but she still got over. Stinker!


Then this morning, suddenly the pups discovered the webcams on top of the water jug. And they can reach it. And its great fun to pull it down. So the cam is off until I can figure out how to fix this problem.

Off to get my hair done. I had to cancel my last appointment because the pups were born early so I'm a few months overdue for a cut!

No comments: